Monday, May 29, 2006

Awww Nuts!

A father and son went hunting together for the first time.
The father said, "Stay here and be very QUIET. I'll be across the field."

A few minutes later, the father heard a bloodcurdling scream and ran back to his son.
"What's wrong?" the father asked. "I told you to be quiet."

The son answered:
"Look, I was quiet when the snake slithered across my feet.
I was quiet when the bear breathed down my neck.
I didn't move a muscle when the skunk climbed over my shoulder.
I closed my eyes and held my breath when the wasp stung me.
I didn't cough when I swallowed the gnat.
I didn't cuss or scratch when the poison oak started itching. "

But when the two chipmunks crawled up my pant legs and said,
'Should we eat them here, or take them with us?'
Well, I just panicked!"