Monday, August 25, 2008

Top Ten Hillary Quotes

10. "I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president." --Hillary on the release of subpoenaed documents.

9. "Who is going to find out? These women are trash. Nobody's going to believe them.' --Hillary on Bill's infidelities.

8. "If I didn't kick his ass every day, he wouldn't be worth anything." --Hillary on Bill in general.

7. "The great story here for anybody willing to find it, write about it and explain it is this vast right-wing conspiracy that has been conspiring against my husband since the day he announced for president." --Hillary, denying that there was anything truthful about what became "fornigate".

6. "I have to admit that a good deal of what my husband and I have learned (about Islam) has come from my daughter. (As) some of you who are our friends know, she (Chelsea) took a course last year in Islamic history." --Hillary on her knowledge of Islam.

5. "If you want to remain on this detail, get your f--king ass over here and grab those bags." --Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who declined to carry her luggage because he needed to keep his hands free to protect her.

4. "Many of you are well enough off that... the tax cuts may have helped you.... We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good." --Hillary explaining her opposition to Bush's tax cut.

3. "F--k off! It's enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too. Just do your goddamn job and keep your mouth shut." --Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good morning."

2. "I have said that I'm not running and I'm having a great time being pres--- being a first-term senator." --Hillary regarding her presidential ambitions.

1. "No. We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices.... Government has to make those choices for people." --Hillary, on whether Americans should be able to make their own health care decisions.